6 Alternatives to Keepvid | Keepvid Alternatives
Keepvid is a very popular site for downloading videos and saving them to PC. It has a very friendly interface, which distinguishes it from other similar tools. However, lately it has had some stability problems so it is not always operational. Below we show you some good alternatives to Keepvid if you are looking to download videos.
Table of Contents
AceThinker Video Keeper Pro
It is by far one of the most complete programs that exist to download videos, having countless resources, such as the option to download with the push of a button, better download speeds than the average, a video search engine by name or topic as well as the option to see the preview of a video before downloading it, among many other functions.
- It allows you to download videos from more than 1000 sites, such as: Vimeo, Bilibili, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, Instagram, Niconico, Tiktok, Lynda, etc.
- Any type of video can be downloaded, such as movies.
- You can download video in HD quality 720P, 1080P and 4K video, among others.
- It is possible to extract only the mp3 audio from a specific video.
- You can download entire playlists.
Cost : You can download the program at no cost but there is also a more complete paid version, with options for 1 month (U$9.95), 1 year (U$29.95) or for life (U$39.95). ).
- It allows downloading in a wide variety of formats, such as MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, etc.
- It is possible to download in Full HD resolution.
- It is not necessary to register, although sometimes it has some advertising.
- It has no download limit.
Cost: It’s free.
- It has very efficient customer service, which is not common.
- You can choose the quality of the videos at 720p, 1080p, 4K and 8K.
- It is possible to download entire playlists and channels.
- It has the option to download in a single click.
Cost: It is free but offers the premium option , at U$14.99 for life. This premium plan allows you to access extra resources, such as eliminating advertising, converting videos to certain formats such as AVI or WMW, downloading subtitles, downloading by video name, etc.
In short, it is an easy-to-use tool that meets the casual user who wants to convert a video, but it is not on par with the first options on this list, if you are looking for more resources.
- It has an extension for Chrome so that the process of downloading a video is direct, while you are watching it.
- No registration required for download.
- Can convert audio.
Cost : This online tool is free.
As for speed, there is no need to worry either because iTubeGo offers Turbo-fast mode , to download long content in a few minutes. For those looking for download resources, this program has a built-in browser , so it is not necessary to copy the URL and paste it every time you want to download a video.
- It is possible to download complete lists or channels.
- Videos and audios can be cut as required.
- You can download subtitles.
- Multiple videos can be downloaded simultaneously.
Cost : You can download the free version of the program, but there is the more complete iTubeGo PRO version, which is paid (U$ 9.95/month, U$ 24.95/year, U$ 29.95/lifetime)
For those who are more demanding with editing, SnapDownloader comes with the In-built Video Trimmer tool , which allows you to cut and select the part of the video or audio that we want to rescue.
- It is possible to download content in 8K, 4K, QHD, 1080p HD.
- It has a fast download speed.
- Allows you to download several videos simultaneously.
- Complete lists and channels can be downloaded.
- It allows you to download 360° videos from YouTube as well as VR videos.
Cost : It is a paid program, with a cost of U$3.99/month or U$12.99/year.
We hope that some of these 6 alternatives can help you diversify your options for downloading videos or audio from any site you need. You can try each of them to see which one best suits your requirements.